I've been a blogger for nearly two years and over that period of time I have had a lot of thoughts, some good, some bad, some in between and I'm sure they're as hilarious as some of yours. If you're a blogger I am positive you'll be able to resonate with me.
1. I can totally do this
2. How do people come up with all these amazing posts?!
3. I'm still lost, I'll just read some more
4. This girl totally knows what she's talking about, I love it
5. I need to buy everything I've just seen
6. I still have no idea what to write...
7. Maybe some music, background noise, tv will help
8. *Dancing around to the music*
9. That's not getting these posts written
10. If I preschedule that will lighten my load right?
11. Am I meant to post everyday?!
12. Okay, I'm going to brainstorm.
13. Yes three posts thats enough for today right?
14. I think I need a nap, my brain hurts
15. Pinterest will have some ideas for me...
16. OMG HOW HAS IT BEEN AN HOUR AND IVE DONE NOTHING
17. Focus, god damn it, focus
18. You are a good blogger and people do read your posts
19. But remember to blog for yourself first!
20. So if I post once a week thats three weeks in advance, winning!
21. Right expand the idea, I can't have a post with just four words
22. First paragraph done, I totally got this
23. I totally haven't got this, need more words
24. Okay it'll do, time to press publish
25. Yep, looks good. Oh no! Typo - edit that now!
Phew! I thought I wasn't going to get through all of those! Do you have any thoughts as a blogger? Let me know yours in the comments! I'd love to hear from you.