Nice to see you Novelista
Let me be your personal writing hand so you can write the novel itching to be told.
You absolutely love creating characters and their worlds, from the protagonist to the villain and it's this need (and their insistent pestering) that drives you to create their stories.
However, you're at a crossroads in your writing journey and you aren't sure which direction to take. You want to be on the path that feels right and leads you to become the author you know you can be.
You'd love to get your novel from your brain to paper, outlined or planned, and into other people's hands but you need little help getting from A to B.
Whether you're planning on self-publishing or traditionally publishing, each writing journey starts the same way and working together we can get you on the right track.
- Need help with developing an outline, creating a schedule for finishing your work-in-progress, or simply have some questions you want answered? Grab a Consultation with me and lets have a date with your favourite beverage.
- Need a fresh pair of eyes over your manuscript? My evaluation package is very affordable! I can check readability, narrative and more!
- Think your first chapters could do with sprucing up before sending to an agent? I offer Chapter Critiques for up to three chapters.
Which will you choose?
$65/ 60min session or $35/ 30min session
One-on-one electronic sessions are offered on a booking-only basis. I can help with the following;
- developing an outline
- character development
- creating a writing schedule
- answering any questions you have
- something you specifically want to work on.
A $20 deposit is required to book a slot. This is non-refundable.
$2.5 per 1000 words
A manuscript evaluation is an affordable way to have someone else's eyes over your work. It includes a full read-through of your book in its entirety to check the following:
- Readability; this will highlight any plot holes, confusion, if there are plot holes and if it grabs readers attention
- Characterisation; are they consusten through the story?
- Narrative; is the POV consistent? Any repeated phrases?
It will include chapter by chapter notes and overall thoughts on the manuscript.
$20/chapter $30/2 chapters £50/3 chapters
This critique will include the following: grammar and punctuation, sentence structure/flow, minor developments and suggestions for improvement on overall readability. It is purely a critique of the chapter(s) and ways to improve upon them. Therefore it will NOT include any major developments, ideas for endings/scenes or any future books etc.
This is a good service for anyone looking to polish off their starting chapters before sending off to literary agents.
All documents will need to be sent in word doc or docx format to allow for track changes and suggestions, along with overall comments.